i-confidential offers a range of information security consulting services. We provide cost effective services to help our clients to clearly understand their information risks and develop their information and cyber security strategies. We deliver practical, understandable solutions to protect information. Our client base is expanding, and our clients are asking for an increasingly diverse range of services.
We are looking for a UX Designer as part of a Cyber Programme to envision how users experience complex solutions and bring those concepts to life in a way that feels inspiring to business users and beyond.
Please note this role falls inside IR35.
Summary of Requirements
- UI development - turning your tested and validated designs into real working code, from basic UI components to entire new application features, and ensuring they are fully documented and integrated into our shared development framework.
- Collaborate with end-users, stakeholders, product owners, architecture and product support teams to dig into the real problems we need to solve so we can ensure our UX strategy and roadmap is designed to tackle those problems.
- Actively work with other members of our development team (and other teams who share our development framework) to collaborate on the design, creation and testing of UX design assets, UI components, and their associated documentation.
- Support our software engineers where required to ensure our back-end code integrates seamlessly into our front-end code and presentation layer.
Skills and experience required.
- Working knowledge of rapid UX prototyping tools such as Axure, Invision, Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, Balsamiq or similar.
- Experience of creating UX and UI design assets (such as wireframes, interactive prototypes and design system documentation) using industry standard tools and software.
- Experience of working on complex web-based financial SPA's, ideally built using React.
- The ability to present your ideas, designs and solutions clearly to teams and stakeholders around the globe (our working language is English so excellent verbal and written English language communication skills are essential)
- Creative 'Design Thinker' with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An ability to work effectively as part of a diverse and global Agile team, but able to work independently too when required.
- Be open to giving and receiving constructive feedback and criticism, and be comfortable proposing and presenting your own suggestions and ideas to the team.
- A willingness to take ownership of design and technical problems, and be responsible and accountable for them and their solutions.
- Graphic and UI design skills and knowledge of tools such as Sketch, Adobe CS etc.
- Knowledge and experience of Microservices, and Restful APIs.