i-confidential offers a range of information security consulting services. We provide cost effective services to help our clients to clearly understand their information risks and develop their information and cyber security strategies. We deliver practical, understandable solutions to protect information. Our client base is expanding, and our clients are asking for an increasingly diverse range of services.
We are looking for a Technical Lead to drive initiative and be accountable for the implementation of a project and who is also accountable for the technical implementation plan.
Please note this role falls inside IR35.
Summary of Requirements
- Lead the technical planning and design for the project, creating, managing and submitting Change Requests and advising the Change Advisory Board (CAB) as appropriate.
- Lead where required, on the definition of work packages that have technical elements and interdependencies, Identify technical work packages and scope of works.
- Participate in the agreement of the scope of works with the project team, including delivery dates. Participating in identifying and defining the structures of the solution to solve the business problem in scope for the project.
- Ensure that technical designs are delivered to align with existing services or that they enable the creation of new services.
- Ensure that Business Continuity implementation is met within the technical solution design.
- Participate in risk and issue identification workshops throughout the project lifecycle.
- Monitor delivery of technical deliverables, Report progress of technical implementation deliverables to the Project Manager.
- Work with technical resources, including contractors, consultants and/or third party suppliers where necessary, to identify solutions to technical problems.
- Report technical problems and update on solutions to the Project Manager.
- Be responsible for creating entries within the Asset Management system for the new technical solution
- Identify and reporting technical issues and/or risks associated with the delivery of any technical work package to the Project Manager.
- Ensure integration of the new technical solution with existing systems where those systems are not in scope to be replaced.
- Analyse both the Non-Functional and Functional requirements of the project to design a technical solution or solutions that satisfy the project requirements to an agreed extent.