We are currently looking for a Technical Author with experience in compiling technology training documentation. This will be joining an existing Technology Risk and Controls programme with our financial services clients.
- Documenting and developing the enhanced Technology Policy through to approval and issue
- Contribute to the scoping, design and creation of the ‘training solutions’ to be used to promote the Technology Policy to key stakeholder groups
- Engage with stakeholder groups providing feedback on updates and also in promoting adherence to the Technology Policy
- Act as an advocate for the Technology Policy at all times
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Ability to interpret content feedback and create tech policy content to reflect this
- Experience of supporting/writing technology policy or standards artefacts
- Technology risk experienced/evidenced including knowledge of industry standards including COBIT and ITIL.
- Experience/evidence of working in Financial Services sector
- Proactive team player
- Good stakeholder management