i-confidential offers a range of information security consulting services. We provide cost effective services to help our clients to clearly understand their information risks and develop their information and cyber security strategies.
Why join us in Cyber Security?
Cyber Security is constantly evolving, resulting in new problems in need of solutions and companies are willing to invest in people that can help provide them. It's an opportunity to be part of a sector with unlimited growth, and where you can expand your career path and knowledge/technologies. We offer a friendly informal working environment with flexible working, we are employee owned so we all have a personal interest in the future of our company.
We are looking to build our team and bring in a Talent Resoure Coordinator for an initial 6 months fixed term contract, there is option to convert to permanent thereafter.
We have a small talent team based in Edinburgh, however this role will cover requirements across the whole of the UK. The role holder will focus on identifying, engaging, and proposing top talent in the Cyber Security sector. You will assist with the recruitment for mainly contract but some permanent requirements and work closely with both the Resourcing Consultant and Manager.
- Receive opportunity requirements from internal stakeholders or the Talent Resourcing team.
- Create and post adverts, manage applications and conduct initial screening.
- Utilise all recruitment tools such as the candidate management system, job boards and LinkedIn to search for suitable candidates.
- Develop and maintain network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Brand profiles for client submission where appropriate.
- Organise and prepared candidates for interview.
- Ensure opportunities and applications are kept up to date and guidelines are adhered to.
- Organise and manage candidate data in our internal systems and ATS, ensuring accurate applicant data and statuses are maintained in the system.
- Act as a brand ambassador for the firm, representing the firm across all sourcing channels including social media, database and recommendation and referral campaigns.
- Assist with any onboarding duties as required.
- Experience in an agency or in-house recruitment role for a minimum of one (1) year.
- Ability to attract candidates using direct sourcing techniques.
- Experience writing Boolean search strings to identify talent.
- Highly organised with the ability to handle multiple tasks within given timescales.
- Demonstrated success with building a passive pool of candidates.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills, confident telephone manner for candidate screening and conference calls.
- Ability to pick up new systems easily, accustomed to working digitally using different systems.