i-confidential offers a range of information security consulting services. We provide cost effective services to help our clients to clearly understand their information risks and develop their information and cyber security strategies.
Why join us in Cyber Security?
Cyber Security is constantly evolving, resulting in new problems in need of solutions and companies are willing to invest in people that can help provide them. It's an opportunity to be part of a sector with unlimited growth, and where you can expand your career path and knowledge/technologies. We offer a friendly informal working environment with flexible working, we are employee owned so we all have a personal interest in the future of our company. Our salary package will include a bonus plus pension.
We are looking to add to our team and bring in a Talent Resoure Consultant based in Edinburgh, however this role will cover requirements across the whole of the UK. The role holder will focus on identifying, engaging, and proposing top talent in the Cyber Security sector. You will assist with the recruitment for mainly contract but some permanent requirements and work closely with both the Resourcing and Onboarding teams.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to work in a past faced environment and can manage multiple tasks.
- Extensive liaison with client managers, internal stakeholders and candidates to ensure the business sources the best diverse talent in the market.
- Build talent pools across all forms of social media and internal/external networks.
- Responsible for driving the end to end recruitment process for a variety of roles and levels through to placement.
- Work with our onboarding team to ensure candidate vetting is commenced and managed within the timescales given, assist with any escalation issues.
- Utilise social media and creative sourcing resources to aggressively target top active and passive talent throughout the industry.
- Organise and manage candidate data in our internal systems and ATS.
- Act as a brand ambassador for the firm, representing the firm across all sourcing channels including social media, database and recommendation and referral campaigns.
- Assist the team with client renewals, organising new statements of work and monitoring POs with the accounts team.
- Agency, in-house, or a combination of both required and a strong recruiting background, technology/IT preferred but not essential.
- Experience resourcing contract roles would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of recent changes in IR35 legislation would be an advantage.
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders, discuss job briefs and initiate the searches.
- Strong resourcing skills using a number of different means, LinkedIn, Headhunting, Job boards.
- Demonstrable experience recruiting within an ever changing and fast paced environment.
- Experience of using Linkedin Recruiter tools would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills, you will quickly be able to build and develop relationships with both internal stakeholders and external prospective candidates.
- Strong communication skills, confident telephone manner for candidate screening and conference calls, high level of aptitude in written and email communication.
- Strong organisational skills, ablility to multi-task and change priorities at short notice.