We are looking for an expert Solution Architect to help us define solution architecture and design for one of our leading clients in financial services. Please note this role is a contract inside IR35 role, remote working is possible and will be offered on a renewable contract basis.
- Collaborating with Product Owners, Platform Leads, Enterprise Architects & Engineers to create the Architectural runway for transforming services.
- Partner with Enterprise Architecture & service providers to elaborate on solutions, their interfaces and validating technology assumptions, evaluating implementation alternatives and software lifecycle risks, assumptions, issues & dependencies.
- You’ll provide analysis of options and deliver end-to-end solution designs using relevant architectural building blocks as well as producing designs for features that enable frequent incremental customer value delivery.
- Technical design risks or issues and driving resolution through architectural or agile practises.
- Taking ownership for the high-level internal cost estimation, solution design, design governance and engineering of infrastructure solutions to support the outcomes
- Focusing on agreeing & formulating overall solution designs in conjunction with our service partners and other third parties, and producing the solution design results & governance artefacts for various infrastructure-led projects.
- Translate high-level business requirements into simplified technology designs
- Lead collaborative working to ensure all designs are complete, operable, and satisfy the business requirements with the agreed quality of service.
- Provide ongoing technical support and mentorship through the project delivery lifecycle, providing appropriate leadership to both internal and external colleagues whilst acting as the initial escalation point for technical challenges for your assigned projects.
- A technical background with a broad depth of IT infrastructure experience
- Experience of enterprise hosting platforms including Windows, Linux, Unix and Mainframe platforms
- Experience of cloud technologies including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities
- Knowledge of integration technologies would also be beneficial: API Gateways & Management Platforms such as IBM API Connect, IBM DataPower, Apigee, Microsoft Azure API Manager, Tyk, Kong or similar.
- Cyber Security Architecture