We are looking for a Solutions Architect for an Identity and Access Management programme within financial services. Please note these roles are inside IR35 and offered on a renewable contract basis.
- Validate and QA of the architectural components and building blocks that will be used to construct compliant, secure and trustworthy security services.
- Define the solution architecture of the project, translating business requirements into IT solutions – taking into account existing IT systems and complexities.
- Work closely with external suppliers to ensure solution makes best use of technology and meets requirements.
- Present project solutions effectively and clearly to senior stakeholders
- Support project stakeholders in presenting solutions to the wider business
- Actively maintain relationships between other delivery projects, determine and manage the technical interlocks between other change projects across the organisation.
- Provide subject matter expertise across security and infrastructure domains in scope of the initiatives.
- Run project level governance and ensuring that project artefacts are governed based on the relevant enterprise forums.
- Ability to build and grow relationships with business and technical stakeholders to advance solution goals.
- Creative problem solver. With the ability to analyse problems from multiple perspectives, enable all stakeholders’ views to be understood and deliver consensus-based outcomes.
- Experience of Cloud practises. Knowledge of Google cloud platform and Azure.
- Self-starting and pro active in their approach to work.
- Good attention to detail.
- Proven track record in developing complex designs of information technology systems.
- Understanding of best practice guidelines, frameworks and regulations relevant to security such as but not limited to the NIST security framework, CIS Critical Security Controls, ISO27001, GDPR
- Desirable: Cloud certification / experience in specifically AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure