i-confidential offers a range of information security consulting services. We provide cost effective services to help our clients to clearly understand their information risks and develop their information and cyber security strategies. We deliver practical, understandable solutions to protect information. Our client base is expanding, and our clients are asking for an increasingly diverse range of services.
We are looking for two seasoned risk practitioners to assist a large financial services client within their Infrastructure Risk Programmes. These roles will be for at least 12 months and inside IR35.
- Candidates must have experience managing large technology and change risks
- Oversee the governance/risk
- Ideally experience in large scale legacy infrastructure technology and management
- Strong stakeholder management, ability to handle influential stakeholders
- Financial services experience desirable
- Candidates must be able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision