i-confidential offers a range of information security consulting services. We provide cost effective services to help our clients to clearly understand their information risks and develop their information and cyber security strategies. We deliver practical, understandable solutions to protect information. Our client base is expanding, and our clients are asking for an increasingly diverse range of services.
We are looking to speak to several Business Analysts to support us with a client in financial services. Please note these roles are contract for 6 months initially and inside IR35.
This role requires the BA to lead and execute business analysis portfolio for Group COO Projects like Information & Cyber security transformation in the bank. The successful candidate should perform business analysis using the right tools and techniques and support Program Manager and Data Architect on documentation, testing coordination, developer intermediation, etc. Candidate must have a good understanding of Data Management, Data Analytics and Data Visualisation technologies which service the domain in addition to operational processes.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Undertake requirements from stakeholders/end users and turn into well-formed formal requirements.
- Dig deeper to the problems rather than superficial requirement documentation - so as to identify the root cause of the problem statement, what and why something is required.
- Perform AS-IS/TO-BE process mapping.
- Undertake data analysis as required in order to validate/challenge and refine requirements.
- Partner with delivery teams to ensure solution definition meets requirements and is delivered with accuracy and quality.
- Enabling clear traceability of the requirements and usage of process flow diagrams, as is and to be processes clearly documented.
- Come up with clear Test scenarios / exit criteria and engage testing team well ahead to drive the quality of testing.
- Support the Group COO Data requirements to review and document the strategic data requirements, working closely with both internal and external stakeholders and collaboration partners to deliver the required deliverables.
- Change management governance process to ensure that there is a smooth transition from Project to BAU.
- Highly motivated individuals with a strong track record of achievement, leadership and high-performance drive, especially with similar previous roles in Banking.
- Ability to creatively apply analytical solutions to business problems and can think out of the box in adapting to changes.
- Documentation – BRD/FSD/Business Glossary/Data Model/Test Strategy/Project Plan etc.
- Report Types – Requirement Matrix/Gap Analysis/Problem Analysis/Business Case, etc.
- Process/Data Modelling - 'As Is'/'To Be'/ Visio/Enterprise Architect/Erwin, Etc.
- Project Management Methodologies - Waterfall SDLC, Agile, Scrum etc.
- Strong data analysis skills using SQL, Micro strategy or Tableau.
- Proven Experience in Data Management and Data Quality Management techniques.
- Stakeholder Management / Analysis
- Presentation Skills – Data Story telling using visualisations.
- Soft Skills - Communication/Negotiation/Relationship Building/Influencing