i-confidential offers a range of information security consulting services. We provide cost effective services to help our clients to clearly understand their information risks and develop their information and cyber security strategies. We deliver practical, understandable solutions to protect information. Our client base is expanding, and our clients are asking for an increasingly diverse range of services.
We are looking for a Security Specialist to provide guidance and ensure change is delivered securely and with efficiency.
The responsibilities aligned with this role cover influencing direction and strategy, driving and establishing guidelines on key governance and IT Cyber security.
Please note this role falls inside IR35.
Summary of Requirements
- Assessing systems against internal security standards, authoring security patterns, Cloud guardrails and other guidance, based on internal security standards and industry practice.
- The ability to converse with a range of stakeholders, technical and non-technical.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance key Cyber Security Services from documentation of procedures, processes and associated templates.
- Promoting knowledge sharing and education of Cyber Security.
- Maintain awareness but also develop knowledge of new technologies or existing Cyber Security technologies.
- Risk identification and prioritisation.
Skills and experience required.
- Broad understanding across Cyber Security domains and an awareness of Cyber Security trends, threats, and Industry best practise.
- Appreciation of Cloud Security and 3rd Party assurance.
- Experience of producing security patterns and guidance.
- Managing and prioritising work to meet the requirements of change.
- Work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines with strong organisation and delivery.
- Build and maintain relationships within the team and across other IT Directorates.
- Ability to provide insightful analysis to key stakeholders whilst working with a range of information.
- Experience of working with Audit and/or Risk teams including the remediation of issues identified in an audit.
- Experienced in managing risk and facilitating the timely identification and remediation of operational risks within the wider team.