We are looking to engage with several Security Architects and Security Design Engineers to assist ongoing financial services projects. Please note these roles are contract and fall inside IR35.
- Provide the following capabilities as required by the project or determined by the work load alignment:
- Security Engineering and Design
- Security Consultancy
- Accept ownership for technical related deliverables as defined by the project scope. Agree these deliverables with the aligned Senior Security Engineer for the portfolio to ensure strategic and risk reduction adherence. Work with the project manager and business analyst to ensure any critical success factors or business objectives are reasonable and can be met.
- Analyse security risk within each design as appropriate to the scope and ensure that all interested stakeholders are informed or consulted where necessary.
- Design and implement security controls using a combination of Enterprise Architecture Patterns, Security Standards and bespoke deliverables.
- Take the lead on security architecture decisions and issues where the problem scenario is not covered by a pattern or standard. Seek guidance from domain architects or domain engineers where appropriate.
- Works with delivery leads, solution architects and infrastructure engineers to produce detailed security designs to the client's standards
- Provide security architectural SME knowledge and design engineering effort that leads to the creation of high quality solutions that comply with all relevant policies and Security Standards.
- Current CISSP / CCSP (or equivalent)
- Broad range of IT security principles and associated technologies.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security as it applies to Enterprise business and ideally exposure to risk or threat assessment techniques.
- Exposure to cloud security models including public, private and hybrid concepts
- Security Control Frameworks e.g. NIST, CIS & ISO27001 and practical experience in their implementation
- Infrastructure Architecture principles, security best practices
- Financial services experience desirable
- Ability to explain detailed technical concepts to non-technical colleagues
- Ability to work within traditional waterfall and “Agile” delivery methodolgies