We are looking for a Security Architect to work with one of our clients in Financial Services.
The role will involve reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements. Responsibilities will also include conducting regular system tests and ensuring continuous monitoring of network security. Also, developing project timelines for ongoing system upgrades
Candidates will have recent experience of working in Financial Services, ideally Investments and Asset Management. A background in Cyber Security Operations Centre, technology, infrastructure, cyber, networks, would be ideal.
Skills and Experience
- Supporting the software development team
- Embedding security into the SDLC
- Supply chain and vendor vulnerability
- Defining ‘good’ across now and future software development and system design
- Proving the value of embedding security into the function
- Upskilling staff members in the team
- Building out the capability of the function