We need someone who is ready to take the next step in their career and help move our resourcing function to the next level. We are a small friendly team and therefore cultural fit is key for us, we need someone who can work as part of that team but also manage the fast paced, multi tasking environment. A keen eye for IT systems and organisation is the goal.
As the company is owned by its employees you will have a chance to have a say in its day to day running and direction. At our heart we have a flexible working environment that truly encourages a good work life balance and will support and accommodate the demands that we all have outside work. We are happy to consider any flexible working pattern or part time arrangement.
Our salary packages offer a competitive bonus scheme and pension. Please note this role is permanent.
- Receive opportunity requirements from internal stakeholders, clients or the Resourcing team.
- Create and post adverts, manage applications and conduct initial screening.
- Utilise all recruitment tools such as the candidate management system, job boards and LinkedIn to search for suitable candidates.
- Develop and maintain network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Brand profiles for client submission where appropriate.
- Organise and prepare candidates for interview.
- Ensure opportunities and applications are kept up to date and guidelines are adhered to.
- Organise and manage candidate data in our internal systems and ATS, ensuring accurate applicant data and statuses are maintained in the system.
- Act as a brand ambassador for the firm, representing the firm across all sourcing channels including social media, database and recommendation and referral campaigns.
- Assist with any onboarding duties as required.
- Experience in an agency or in-house recruitment role for a minimum of one (1) year.
- Ability to attract candidates using direct sourcing techniques.
- Experience writing Boolean search strings to identify talent.
- Highly organised with the ability to handle multiple tasks within given timescales.
- Demonstrated success with building a passive pool of candidates.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills, confident telephone manner for candidate screening and conference calls.
- Ability to pick up new systems easily, accustomed to working digitally using different systems.