We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join an existing team working on a Technology Risk and Controls programme with one of our financial services clients.
- Executive Stakeholder Engagement, Communication and Planning
- Build team for long term Risk Controls strategy, value creation and benefits management/realisation
- Build Portfolio Dependency Management and associated Interlock planning and engagement
- Manage multiple stakeholder communities through delivery principles (scoping, defining, planning, monitoring and measuring)
- Design and create communication and delivery Programme management and artefacts / deliverables
- Manage regular project Working groups, workshops, steering governance forums, and demonstrate delivery of assigned projects
- Demonstrate ‘fit for purpose’ project management controls are in place to effectively manage a suite of projects within the Programme.
- Provide evidence that ‘user experience’ has been catered for in all projects in scope.
- Provide evidence of where the role has contributed to embedding of the fundamental principles.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstration of project management delivery
- Competent on describing and evidencing use of project management techniques
- Effective people management shills
- Strong influencer
- Team player
- Financial services and risk & controls related experience