i-confidential offers a range of information security consulting services. We provide cost effective services to help our clients to clearly understand their information risks and develop their information and cyber security strategies. We deliver practical, understandable solutions to protect information. Our client base is expanding, and our clients are asking for an increasingly diverse range of services.
We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager on a contract basis to run several global projects for one of our clients. Please note this role falls inside IR35.
Manage a programme of activities to transform the client’s proxy infrastructure over the next 2 years to move from utilising on premise proxies to one utilising an appropriate blend of on premise, virtual and SaaS Proxies. The successful candidate will also need to liaise and align with other Network programmes which will improve the ability of colleagues to egress to the internet closer to their location therefore improving performance and reducing infrastructure impact over the period.
- Deliver network capability to support M365 rollout across the globe (70+ countries) to 275k colleagues.
- Pilot and rollout split tunnel capability via the SaaS proxy to offload traffic to SaaS.
- Deliver an improved Reporting and Monitoring capability to support the operational capability of the business.
- Work with colleagues in Cyber to choose a single vendor for Proxy and Cyber Ecosystems
- Agree an implementation approach to migrate traffic to the future state proxy infrastructure.
- Complete a product review and RFP process for the replacement of the current on-premise proxies.
- Project manage the migration of traffic from current state to future state proxy infrastructure to realise the business benefits.
- Leading 4 projects within one programme
- Running a team with around 20 dedicated colleagues being a mix of permanent and contractor resources
- Manage a total budget in different funding pots of $10m+
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience at running large complex programmes
- Dealing with Senior stakeholder management in a global organisation
- Vendor selection processes
- Proxy and network infrastructure
- MS teams delivery
- Delivering under pressure to tight timelines
- Splunk reporting systems