We are looking for a PAM SME to join an exciting new Risk and Control Enhancement for technology programme working with a big name in the finance / retail banking sector. This role will be in place as part of a Consolidation Control Frameworks project.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in leading the introduction of PAM controls across multiple IT Infrastructure Platforms in complex legacy and cloud environment
- Experience in developing multi-layer manual/automated – detective/preventative controls
- Experienced in:
- Principle of least privileged
- Controls relating to ACL’s (Access Control Lists)
- Logging & Monitoring controls
- Experienced in analysing current Privileged Access operational processes through process mapping and re-designing control frameworks.
- Experienced in supporting IT operators in understanding and executing the PAM controls through development of appropriate training and guidance.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to get into contact.