We are currently looking for a Privileged Access Management Consultant to work within a Cybersecurity Identity and Access Management area, with one of our financial services clients.
The role is accountable for ensuring Privileged Access is limited to those where there is justified business need; unauthorised access is prevented; provided at a minimum level required; is traceable to a unique identify and monitored for accidental and malicious activity.
- Providing the first line of defence for the IAM organisation for all matters relating to Privileged Access controls for system, infrastructure, and application access, and implementing controls to protect the groups key information.
- Maintaining the accuracy and alignment of the IAM controls to the Risk Control framework
- Continually review the design and operating effectiveness for Privileged Access controls, identifying any gaps, reporting these, and managing remediation
- Identification and management of IAM Privileged Access related risks and issues, driving remediation of these in a timely manner.
- Managing, reporting, and improving performance metrics (KPIs/KRIs/KCIs).
- Providing specialist knowledge and timely feedback, working in partnership with other functional IT teams and key stakeholders
- Collaborating with Governance, Risk and Compliance teams to develop and update relevant standards, procedures, guidelines, and best practice.
- Building and maintaining constructive working relationships with a diverse community of technical and non-technical audiences
- Identity & Access Management (IAM) Controls with a specific focus on Privileged Access
- Platforms and Technologies
- Privileged Access Management (PAM) tools such as CyberArk.
- Managing IAM Policies
- Able to understand Operating Effectiveness of IAM Controls, Identify Gaps and Remediate
- Own, Manage & Govern KPIs / KCIs / KRIs
- Stakeholder Management – Other IT Functions and Auditors as applicable
- Communication Skills for stakeholder collaboration on Standard Procedures and Best Practices