i-confidential offers a range of information security consulting services. We provide cost effective services to help our clients to clearly understand their information risks and develop their information and cyber security strategies. We deliver practical, understandable solutions to protect information. Our client base is expanding, and our clients are asking for an increasingly diverse range of services.
We are looking for a PAM Security Engineer to lead the engineering support and expansion of privileged access management integration across the enterprise.
Please note this role falls inside IR35.
Summary of Requirements
- Provide Security oversight/governance of PAM engineering delivery.
- Ensure adherence to security strategy/standards and architecture direction.
- Act as SME for IT security and risk matters and provide security advice and guidance.
- Provide security oversight, design and implementation of applying PAM access configurations via Active Directory.
- Support the design, implementation, and configuration of Enterprise security services owned by IDAM, SecOps & Data Security as they relate to the PAM project. This support can be direct 1st line engineering or support of the embedded engineers in these teams.
- Ensure applicable security policies and standards are being applied.
- Support the development of policy, standards and architecture in relation to IT risks and security.
- Help develop appropriate security awareness and knowledge within Enterprise Security.
Skills and experience required.
- CyberArk PAS
- Active Directory Domain Services
- Azure Active Directory
- Windows Group Policy
- At least an intermediate understanding of and ability to troubleshoot commonly deployed Network/Infrastructure/Authentication technologies (E.g. DNS/DHCP/TCPIP/SAML/RADIUS etc)
- Windows Server configuration/troubleshooting
- Azure (At least Azure Active Directory, Azure MFA, and Azure basic concepts/products – AZ900 Azure Fundamentals or better an advantage)
- Linux/Unix (at least basic understanding)
- Checkpoint Firewalls
- Palo Alto Firewalls AlgoSec Firewall Analyser
- Sailpoint Infrastructure Knowledge (Desirable)
- Cisco ASA Experience
- Cisco Router Configuration Experience
- A working knowledge of networking principles, including TCP/IP, routing, DNS
- Appropriate level of cyber security experience and accreditation (CISSP,SSCP,CISM etc.)