i-confidential offers a range of information security consulting services. We provide cost effective services to help our clients to clearly understand their information risks and develop their information and cyber security strategies. We deliver practical, understandable solutions to protect information. Our client base is expanding, and our clients are asking for an increasingly diverse range of services.
We are looking for several Network Security specialists to assist with BAU activities for a large financial services organisation. We are looking for experienced individuals with a general network engineering capability and experience with network segmentation.
Please note this role falls inside IR35
- Responsible for creating platform roadmaps & ensuring cost effective, compliant and appropriate architectures are developed.
- Ensure the solution designs created by solution architects are compliant with the platform architecture and roadmap.
- Ensure design of products and services meet mandatory and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Accountable for ensuring that operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues etc) are addressed in the product architecture and fed into the backlog of change on an ongoing and regular basis.
- Enable Enforcement on a service-by-service basis
- General rule engineering across platforms
- Add traffic rules for flow data that has not been seen e.g. DR servers
- Writing reports and sending out to ITSOs
- Implement Firewall rule change process for service changes.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience with Illumio, Akamai, Forescout is desirable but not essential.
- Experience with both an operational and engineering background
- Candidates must have the technical expertise and the ability to look at the design, direction and strategic view.
- Previous experience working with a fast-paced global organisation would be beneficial.