i-confidential offers a range of information security consulting services. We provide cost effective services to help our clients to clearly understand their information risks and develop their information and cyber security strategies. We deliver practical, understandable solutions to protect information. Our client base is expanding, and our clients are asking for an increasingly diverse range of services.
We are looking for several Network Security specialists to assist with the ongoing roll out of the SAAS proxy. We are looking for candidates who can support the roll out and provide assistance with troubleshooting, and also those we can assist with designing the processes.This is supporting one of our key clients. Please note this role falls inside IR35
- Technical SME to support the ongoing rollout of SaaS proxy to support M365 during 2021 and troubleshooting any issues as and when required.
- Technical SME to support the review our the applications and services currently using on premise proxies to identify the list to migrate to SaaS Proxy from H2 2021. The candidate will also support the design process for any changes for these applications as a result of the review.
- Technical SME to support the review our on premise proxy estate and input into an RFP process to determine the vendor and products required to replace once it becomes End of Life in March 2023. The candidate will then support the design process for any changes to the estate as a result of the review.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience required in a Telecoms infrastructure role and sepcifically with on prem/virtual Proxies.
- Experience required relating to migration of applications to a SaaS Proxy and working in a Telecoms environment.
- Good understanding of proxy architecture and in particular SaaS proxies to support M365.
- Knowledge of on premise Bluecoat proxies, VPN connectivity and PAC files beneficial
- Financial services experience desirable
- Additional knowledge of Office 365 would be beneficial
- Previous experience working with a fast-paced global organisation would be beneficial.