Information Security Consultant
Who we are looking for:
Working as an Information Security Consultant, you will advise and guide our clients through our security services and consultancy engagements whilst gaining valuable experience in information security solutions. You will establish and maintain strong business relationships with our clients to assist with the cyber security risks affecting their business. This will involve applying deep knowledge of information security coupled with understanding their business activities to identify information risks and propose mitigations to senior management and executive level.
You may already be an established Information Security Consultant or someone who is looking to take that next step up. Working as a Consultant you must be a self-starter with the drive and motivation to deliver great results for our clients. We are looking for someone who is willing to play an active role through representing i-confidential at industry events. Part of your role will be to bring knowledge and learning back into the organisation to help us grow and develop. If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply today.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with our clients to provide direction and define appropriate strategic security improvements, shaping the content of security programmes and assignments.
- You may be involved in pre- sales meetings to understand customer security requirements, helping to shape proposals and delivering packaged offerings.
- Developing and delivering our information security services and consultancy across a wide range of clients.
- Identifying opportunities for service improvements and sales.
- Operating within the specified frameworks of established industry regulators and ensuring that all work meets best practice guidelines and quality standards.
- Researching industry trends and developments.
- Writing compelling documents and reports.
We’re ideally looking for:
- Experience in a similar security consultancy role.
- Knowledge of a wide range of enterprise, risk management and security management systems.
- Experience of security control frameworks.
- Experience in multiple security domains such as Identity & Access Management, Third Party Security, Data Leakage protection, Information Security Management, etc.
- The ability to pick up skills at speed and understand the impact of new developments within the industry.
- Understanding how organisations deploy and manage technologies.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and the confidence to deliver difficult messages.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) at all levels from end users to board level and the ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical stakeholders.
Who we are:
i-confidential is a Cyber Security and Information Risk Consultancy, founded in 2008. We combine industry best practice with common sense. We deliver practical, understandable solutions to protect information. With a pragmatic and comprehensive approach to cyber and information security we help our clients drive their risk agenda. We are at the heart of the UK’s most extensive and advanced cyber security programmes, constantly improving our capability as we work with an impressive list of clients.
We are continuing to grow and are looking for an Information Security Consultant with the experience and ambition to help i-confidential through its next phase of growth.
What we can offer you:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join at a time of planned growth and investment in the company, in a rapidly advancing sector. i-confidential is an employee-owned company. This means that you will be directly contributing to the future direction and prosperity of the company.
We are a growing company, but we have retained the benefits of a friendly, approachable team-working environment where everyone knows each other, and you can always count on the support of your colleagues.
We can offer career progression through a variety of projects and clients in different sectors, adding to your skillset and experience. In addition, training courses, certifications and qualifications are available, as part of your journey with i-confidential. We can offer the opportunity to attend leading industry events and forums on our behalf.
i-confidential is fully committed to the wellbeing and work/life balance of our employees, so we are happy to accommodate a working pattern that supports childcare or carer responsibilities.
We also offer the following benefits:
- Flexible working – Working from home, flexible working pattern and condensed/reduced hours are available
- Annual Company Profit Share and Bonus
- Company Pension – Employer contribution 9% of salary
- Company Healthcare
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Electric Car leasing scheme
- Employee Training Allowance
- Generous Holiday Allowance