We are looking for several Identity and Access Management (IAM) experienced resources, including:
- IAM Analysts
- IAM Business Analysts
- IAM SMEs
- IAM Project Manager
These roles can join us on a contract or permanent basis, this is to support large clients in Financial Services. Contract roles are inside IR35 and will be offered on a renewable basis.
- Defining requirements and developing process to support onboarding of applications
- Defining requirements and developing processes to support enhancements
- Lead the charge for Business Analyst activity across a team of 6-7 other Business Analysts
- Implement, manage and maintain Identity & Access Management tools
- Communicate with diverse groups of stakeholders to accomplish objectives and maintain a best-in-class user experience
- Collaborate with Solution owners and Information Security team on RBAC issues.
- Analysis of discovered user accounts for risk, ownership, and access appropriateness.
- User Acceptance Testing
- Previous experience in Financial Services
- Experience with the Ping Identity toolset would be an advantage
- Experience in delivering both system and process change
- Experience with requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing, and change management
- Cyber experience to support delivery of an IAM programme
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement Information Security and process improvements
- The ability to articulate technical knowledge to a non-technical audience
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and delivery skills
- Good stakeholder management
- Relevant security experience in a regulated compliance environment - SOX, PCI, ISO, etc.