We are currently looking for a Project Manager with experience in ESG regulations and transformation.
The role is part of an ESG transformation team that supports a Products team to optimise ESG Product Strategy. The objective of the ESG Product Strategy is to increase the propensity to win by ESG integration being recognised as a key differentiator by clients as part of the buying decision.
This will include:
- Article 8 and 9
With a strong delivery focus you will have a project execution background involving asset management and ESG.
- Engagement with all key stakeholders needed to deliver ESG investment aspects of the sustainability strategy, including key business partners and other stakeholders across the business units.
- Manage the overall consolidated project plan and milestones for all workstreams including the dependencies, critical milestones, and delivery schedule
- Ensure that the project compiles with all internal Change Governance procedures and controls
- Provide regular reporting to the Oversight Group, project Steering Committee, Delivery committee, and other internal governance forums
- Work closely with the Finance Business Partner in managing the project budget and finances of the actuals and forecast against the approved budget
- Liaise with technical teams to ensure that the business requirements are understood, and the technical implementation aligns with the business outcomes
- Provide direction and expertise to the Business Analysts in their effort of gathering and documenting requirements and support them by acting as an escalation point and actively remove any blockers for them to progress their work.
- Drive implementation of the plan, coordinating the delivery across all workstreams.
- Manage all scope creep and its approval from the governance committees to ensure that the project remain aligned with the strategic direction, outcomes, and benefits.
- Support in the coordination of training with the impact users of the Net Zero Data Model
- Work closely with existing teams and in-flight working groups to understand what deliverables are already commenced, and to agree owners and timelines.
- Coordinate review of completed milestones and gain evidence to support milestone closure.
- Ensure transparent and strong project governance is adhered to, for senior management and client stakeholders to keep informed of progress and key risks and issues to the implementation.
- Understanding of regulations impacting ESG Reporting: SFDR, EU Taxonomy, TCFD
- Understanding of ESG Data and Market leading data providers.
- Extensive experience in a Project/Programme Management capacity, having used both Waterfall and Agile methods.
- Excellent investment management experience, with a good understanding of the investment management business, fund structures and processes. Understanding of Insurance Business is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of Pre-contractuals, Website disclosures, Prospectuses and Reporting
- Understanding of ESG in the Asset Management environment.
- An excellent leader and with experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management including senior managers, and ability to work well with others at all levels.
- Fully competent in the use of MS Office applications and other project tools and methodologies.
- Adaptability – to manage and deliver change in the context of an evolving and changing organisation, addressing the ambiguity and conflicting demands that may result.
- Proficient at managing scope, ensuring strong change control is adhered to when requirements have been agreed and signed off.
- Logical, structured processes with the ability to identify and manage dependencies effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to break down complex challenges into manageable chunks/deliveries.
- Relationship management skills, strong stakeholder management and an ability to engage with and gain confidence of others across various levels and roles within an organisation.
- Ability to propose multiple solutions to a problem and influence stakeholders towards a recommended outcome.