i-confidential offers a range of information security consulting services. We provide cost effective services to help our clients to clearly understand their information risks and develop their information and cyber security strategies. We deliver practical, understandable solutions to protect information. Our client base is expanding, and our clients are asking for an increasingly diverse range of services.
We are looking for an Email Technical SME to provide support on an email security uplift project. The following individual must also act as the subject matter expert and main point of contact for project escalations.
Please note this role falls inside IR35.
Summary of Requirements
- Act as the SME for providing technical solutions and work closely with the team to ensure implementation solutions are being carried out.
- Provide documentation for process and controls allowing knowledge to be shared.
- Understand and technically evaluate market domains for DMARC compliance.
- Specific focus on UK and Canadian markets, understanding local domain procedures and ownership of third-party management.
- Ownership of supporting markets, completing local remediation work necessary and scheduling any change requirements to enable DMARC reject policies.
Skills and experience required.
- Understanding of Proofpoint evaluation and monitoring systems.
- Knowledge and ability to run DMARC compatibility reports.
- Hands on experience working on similar rollouts within email security, DMARC, DKIM and SPF.
- Must have technical and documentation experience, understanding the customer’s way of implementing DMARC, DKIM and SPF.
- Work independently and proactively, solving complex technical problems and furthermore being able to communicate this with the wider business areas.
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall.