- Someone who not only understands operational data and how to analyse it, but is further able to mine and leverage the data set available, uncover the team capabilities, and build roadmaps – building tangible deliverables by using data led insight to understand how to lift the capability of the team.
- Someone who possess strong communication and teamworking skills, along with high-level stakeholder collaboration capabilities.
- The person should be a self-starter (able to hit the ground running) and inquisitive in nature (digging deeper to understand the “whys”).
- A highly analytical approach to problem solving and the ability to learn quickly in areas that are not your areas of expertise, being confident to ask questions and challenge constructively.
- An agile mind-set, able to think differently around the future of Risk Management and how data could support in achieving the strategic objectives.
- Intellectually curious on how data can be used to help influence the decisions of senior partners, leading a transition to a more Data Led approach.
- Experience of using data, researching, and interpreting multiple diverse sources of information.
- Previous experience of Power BI, SQL, and Data Science using languages such as Python would be highly desirable.
- Financial services or industries where tight regulations are involved would be an advantage.
The role is hybrid working, 2 days required per week in a client office (Edinburgh, Manchester, West Yorkshire, Birmingham, or Bristol). Contract will be inside IR35.