We are looking for experienced Cyber Security Project Managers to assist over several workstreams within a large Cyber Programme, these include; Cyber Risk, Ransonware, DLP, Network Security, Application Security and Third Party.
Please note this role falls inside IR35 and will be offered on a renewable contract basis.
- The delivery and governance of an agreed pieces of work to time, cost and quality
- Ensure a focus and on-going challenge around the scope and associated business case of each piece of work
- To demonstrate effective governance of project / programme risk and issue management
- To effectively control external resources and suppliers
- Good proven stakeholder management skills across multiple stakeholders with differing interests/drivers
- End to end delivery experience utilising fastpath methodology managing technology or application software delivery projects, experience of managing £1-3M IT projects across large complex matrix managed supply teams and 3rd parties.
- Experience of delivering new and often complex technical change into production across the Groups IT environments
- Previous experience of working in a complex operating model.
- Ability to quickly adapt to external influences that may dramatically change project direction via impact assessment and controlled change processes.
- Experience and understanding of the Cyber Security landscape and influence on prioritisation of project deliverables with teams and stakeholders is very desirable.
- Experience in working on delivery of varied Security / technical, infrastructure and application focussed projects from conceptual idea, through design to delivery and service transition / benefit realisation is very desirable