i-confidential offers a range of information security consulting services. We provide cost effective services to help our clients to clearly understand their information risks and develop their information and cyber security strategies. We deliver practical, understandable solutions to protect information. Our client base is expanding, and our clients are asking for an increasingly diverse range of services.
We are looking to engage with cyber security / network specialists to assist an ongoing client of ours.
Your main responsibility will be to deploy, manage, improve and provide domain expertise in a wide range of security tooling including, but not limited to the following technologies:
- Next Generation Firewalls
- Next Generation Intrusion Prevention
- Network malware prevention
- SSL/TLS inspection
- Packet capture
- Network forensics
- Network monitoring
Our client has multiple network security platforms which need to be globally deployed and managed to help the business detect and remediate security incidents. This will support them in achieving its business objectives via mitigation of any incidents or risks through the adoption of industry standard methodology via policy, effective risk management, assurance and training.
- Understand the current global network architecture.
- Provide network security SME mentorship to regional business units.
- Gather Group and regional business requirements, translate them into designs, implement the technologies and train regional and Group security teams.
- Manage existing network security technologies, understand emerging threats, technologies and features. Plan, design and implement based upon your recommendations.
- Respond to fault tickets and incidents from the Global Security Operations Centre to support security tickets and security engineering improvements.
- Be the domain expert in supporting the Group CISO project teams in their delivery of improvements to our security architecture.
You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills, ability to review large amounts of data; capability to juggle many priorities and security related topics whilst maintaining an excellent level of customer service skills.
Skills & Experience
- SME level experience of leading network security projects.
- SME level experience of deploying and managing network security technologies.
- Experience of deploying and managing network infrastructure (firewalls, routing and switching etc.).
- Experience of Linux Operating Systems.
- Experience of Cisco Firepower would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with a variety of different people.
- Educated to degree level (in relevant discipline) or equivalent experience.
- Relevant network and security certifications such as CCNP Security would be beneficial.