We are currently looking for a Cyber Security SME to join an existing team with one of our high profile clients. The role will follow a hybrid working pattern of at least 2 days per week in the office. This can be at a choice of client offices across the UK.
The role will be working in multiple project streams, enhancing the cyber security posture in key defensive layers, identifying security gaps, performing risk assessment, and participating on producing architectural designs and solutions to mitigate identified risks.
The team has a collaborative approach to governance and compliance, so we require someone with a similar outlook and the ability to translate detailed technical and risk matters to non-technical staff. Candidates will maintain a focus on developments in information assurance, risk management, technical security and improved processes and risk controls.
- Background in incident management and response, identifying threats, vulnerability management and risk assessments.
- Experience in evaluating cyber security practices and providing support to improve the security posture
- Experience in perimeter/boundary protection controls (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, NDR, Proxy, etc.) would be advantageous.
- Communication and stakeholder engagement is highly important in this position.
- Proactive and collaborative individual sought
- Customer service advisory experience preferred
- Financial services / banking experience desirable but not essential