Working as a Cyber Security Consultant, you will advise and guide our clients through our security services and projects whilst gaining valuable experience in security technology solutions. You will establish and maintain strong business relationships with our clients to assist with cyber security and risk threats affecting their business, applying deep knowledge of information security and business activities to identify information risks to senior management and executive level.
You may already be an established Cyber Security Consultant or Manager or someone who is looking to take that next step up. Working as a Consultant you must be a self-starter with the drive and motivation to deliver a great result for our clients. If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply today.
What we can offer you
This is a fantastic opportunity to join at a time of planned growth and investment in the company, in a rapidly advancing sector. i-confidential is an employee-owned company. This means that you will be directly contributing to the future direction and prosperity of the company.
We are a growing company, but we have retained the benefits of a friendly, approachable team-working environment where everyone knows each other, and you can always count on the support of your colleagues.
We can offer career progression through a variety of projects and clients in different sectors, adding to your skillset and experience. In addition, training courses, certifications and qualifications are available, as part of your journey with i-confidential.
i-confidential is fully committed to the wellbeing and work/life balance of our employees, so we are happy to accommodate a working pattern that supports childcare or carer responsibilities.
We also offer the following benefits:
- Flexible working – Working from home, flexible working pattern and condensed/reduced hours are available
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Annual Profit Share
- Company Pension – Employer contribution 6% of salary
- Company Healthcare
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Electric Car leasing scheme
- Employee Training Allowance
- Generous Holiday Allowance
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with our clients and providing direction to develop appropriate strategic security solutions, shaping the content of security programmes and assignments. You may be involved in pre- sales meetings to understand customer security and compliance requirements helping to shape proposals and delivering packaged offerings.
- Developing and delivering our security services and products across a wide range of clients.
- Identifying opportunities for cost-effective improvements in information systems or services.
- Operating within the specified frameworks of established industry regulators and ensuring that all work meets the best practice guidelines and quality standards.
- Writing documents and reports.
We’re ideally looking for:
- Experience in a similar security role.
- Relevant qualifications or studying towards e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, ITIL.
- Knowledge of a wide range of enterprise, risk management, security and continuity management systems.
- Experience in series of core technologies such as cloud (Azure/ AWS/ GCP), access control, encryption, multi-factor authentication, intrusion detection and vulnerability management.
- Experience of security tools and their application.
- Experience of security control frameworks.
- Understanding of how organisations deploy and manage technologies.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and the confidence to deliver difficult messages.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) at all levels from end users to board level and the ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical stakeholders.