We are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Consultant to work within the Information Security team within one of our well established clients.
The Cyber Security Consultant will be responsible for providing technical security advice and guidance to project design teams and the programme. This will include; ensuring the programme‘s technology deliverables are secure by design, comply with the security policy & standards, and any security risks are identified, assessed and documented.
- Providing guidance to project teams on security standards and best practice to help them deliver outcomes that are secure by design and within security risk appetite
- Reviewing the technical security aspects of solution designs (including data flows and customer journeys)
- Having an end-to-end view of the security of all data and data flows including data migration and the use of data within test environments
- Maintaining and championing the security elements of the SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle).
- Identifying, assessing and documenting security risks, ensuring they are communicated to, understood by, and signed-off by the business owner of the risk
- Conducting assessments of third parties’ information security
- A strong track record of developing technical security designs and solutions
- Good understanding of SDLC, including Agile methodologies
- Experience with a broad spectrum of technologies (including cloud variants and integrations)
- Ability to communicate technical requirements in solutions in business terms and contexts
- Advanced knowledge of security frameworks such as NIST, ISF, SABSA, OWASP, etc.
- Relevant security qualification (such as CISSP, a security MSc, etc.), or equivalent experience