At i-confidential we are always looking for top-tier talent to meet the requirements of our ever-growing list of clients, which includes several of the UK’s best-known firms.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED (but not limited to):
- Strong security background with the ability to challenge or validate technology decisions from a position of knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of secure architecture design and implementation.
- Experience architecting and engineering system and software based Cyber solutions.
- Ability to design architectures and frameworks.
- Broad knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and technologies that deliver Cyber and IT Services and capabilities.
- Knowledge of information security standards, rules and regulations related to information security and data protection, and Cloud Security best practices and guidelines.
- Knowledge of industry-standard and organisationally accepted analysis principles and methods.
- Skill in determining how a security system should work (including its resilience and dependability capabilities) and how changes in conditions, operations, or the environment will affect these outcomes.
- Knowledge of communication methods, principles, and concepts that support the network infrastructure.
- Continual interest in maintaining knowledge of industry trends and developments.
- Attention to Detail and Problem Solving.
- An ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- An ability to communicate with audiences of diverse technical knowledge and skill set.
- An ability to work both independently and as a member of a team to meet goals, objectives, and organisational vision.
- Recent experience working in a Financial Services organisation.
Please note this requirement does not support overseas working and our contract roles are Inside IR35.