We are looking for experienced Cyber Security Project Managers to assist over several workstreams within a large Cyber Programme, these include; Cyber Risk, Ransomware, DLP, Network Security, Application Security and Third Party.
Please note this role falls inside IR35 and will be offered on a renewable contract basis.
- End to end Project Management
- The delivery and governance of an agreed pieces of work to time, cost and quality
- Ensure a focus and on-going challenge around the scope and associated business case of each piece of work
- To demonstrate effective governance of project / programme risk and issue management
- To effectively control external resources and suppliers
- Previous experience of working in Financial Services
- Business change experience useful
- Experience and understanding of the Cyber Security landscape and influence on prioritisation of project deliverables with teams and stakeholders is very desirable.
- Agile delivery experience
- Supplier management / sourcing experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills (for both project teams and senior stakeholders)
- Ability to influence and lead project teams
- Understanding and agreeing dependencies with platform teams/business areas