We are recruiting for a cybersecurity project manager within an Education and Awareness Programme with a leading name in the retail banking sector.
The Education and Awareness team has specific responsibility for delivering Training and Awareness to the wider organisation to ensure continued development of a positive Cybersecurity Culture to address Human Cyber Risk.
The Project Manager is an internal role and will be accountable for successful delivery of their projects and ensuring benefits realisation (in particular controls uplift). The role will be responsible for ensuring that there is consistent and accurate reporting of the project back into Programme management ensuring requirements are understood, captured and delivered.
The Project Manager role is strategic in nature and will report to the Education and Awareness Lead. They will be required to deliver the Education and Awareness strategic tooling projects and other activities as required.
- The PM will be responsible for developing, deploying and testing of new features, integrations and product/service enhancements across Education and Awareness platforms as per agreed project portfolio for 2023. Key platforms include: Cybsafe (training platform), Proofpoint (phishing testing and training), Secure Code Warrior (technical training for developers), Immersive Labs (specialist training for Cybersecurity staff)
- Produce full project plans for deployments
- Define Education & Awareness requirements
- Produce and deliver the Education & Awareness user test plans
- Define required architecture for platform integrations into Degreed, LMS and Cybersecurity Kulakeep dashboards
- Manage required governance processes to support system delivery and operational processes (e.g. External Hosting Committees and Data Passports)
- Produce updated operational processes to support new tooling
- Manage the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes.
- Work with Programme managers to ensure project activities are aligned to wider programme objectives.
- Track and manage risks throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Deliver successful project outcomes (i.e. ensuring it is on time and within budget).
- Contribute to and agree business transition plans including handover criteria, ensuring all delivery expectation are meet before handing final activities to BAU.
- Strong experience in delivering cloud-based solutions in Financial Services
- Experience in business requirements definition and testing
- Delivery of business process documentation
- Excellent planning and reporting skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and everchanging priorities and having extremely flexible to manage workload
- Able to support aggressive delivery timelines without compromising on quality
- Quick learner
- Work with different stakeholders (Vendors, Project Manager, ITSO & ITSO Delegates, Support teams) & resolve all technical queries in timely manner
- Good communication skills (Verbal & Oral)
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply!