We are currently looking for a Cloud Security/DevOps Engineer to support the delivery of a number of key security services across Public Cloud environments.
The team is responsible for the delivery of new security products and features, as well as their ongoing run and optimisation.
The role will include identifying, reporting on and remediating vulnerabilities, non-compliances and recommendations. The Team will also support the development of policy as code, automation of reporting requirements alongside other continuous improvement initiatives that may be identified.
This will suit experienced Security/DevOps/SRE engineers with hands-on experience in the following areas:
- Hands on engineering / coding experience
- GCP or AWS or Azure experience
- CI/CD + Infrastructure as Code - Terraform, Jenkins, Spinnaker
- API-based architectures
- Open Policy Agent
- Chef Inspec + Ruby
- Platform / Infrastructure Security
- Control curation
- Pipeline Security
- Context-Aware Access Management
- Cloud Network Security
- Operations / Incident response
- Guardrail / Control Development
- Cloud Compliance Framework