We are looking for Cloud IAM Engineers with either an Azure or GCP background. The purpose is to design, implement and operationalise the processes, controls and governance for Identity & Access Management and Privileged Access Management.
Please note these roles are contract and working inside IR35.
- Provision of identity and access management controls and processes to the client Azure platform.
- Prioritisation and focus on reducing the backlog.
- Planning, coordination & implementation of new capabilities
- Identifying areas of improvements in the IAM ecosystem.
- Work with the Cloud Identity Services Product Owner to inform the product backlog and plan delivery cycles for new capabilities, processes and controls.
- Work with our Identity Engineering team and broader Security Engineering and other Engineering teams to build, test and implement new capabilities, processes and controls within the existing Cloud Identity Services offerings.
- Support cloud consumers in Identity & Access Management design activities, ensuring alignment with client policy and Azure best practice.
- Demonstrate & collaborate with colleagues from technical & non-technical backgrounds, elaborating complex technical scenarios/ideas to non-technical colleagues.
- Delivery of native Identity & Access Management tooling
- Tooling and control design for Identity & Access Management for Azure, using native cloud capability.
- Implementation of tooling, following agreed route to live processes.
- Identification of process improvement and automation opportunities.
- Understanding of Cloud technology, with focus on Azure.
- Understanding of Identity & Access Management domain, including key controls.
- Growth mindset, always looking for opportunities to improve service and team capability.
- Strong communication skills, able to articulate challenges and issues across a broad stakeholder group.
- Understanding of Azure and practical hands on experience.
- Knowledge of PowerShell or other scripting method.
- Proven track record of delivering technical solutions and automation of solutions at scale.
- Proactively seeks out opportunities and implements service improvements whilst building customer satisfaction.