We are looking for two Technical Cloud Assurance Engineers to work with one of our financial services clients on a contract basis inside IR35. This role will blend both deep domain and technical assurance expertise and a rounded background in security with focus on developing our compliance suite of tools and reporting capabilities.
- Support selection of compliance toolset to deliver our objectives, through Proof of Concept and Pilot activities, and ensure their smooth transition into BAU
- Help integrate final toolset into the existing wider cloud security technical solution
- Identify gaps in the e2e compliance solution and drive the design, approval and implementation of solutions
- Ensure our compliance solution interlocks with existing cloud compliance processes and help develop and improve those processes as appropriate
- Participate in meetings with the Cloud Service Providers and other relevant 3rd parties to understand their technology roadmap and to ensure the team is ready to support new and emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of a broad set of Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services, products and concepts, particularly from a security and infrastructure compliance perspective
- Hands-on experience with multiple cloud security command centre native tools and understanding of how to leverage those to provide a robust cross cloud compliance solution supported by industry leading products
- Understanding of key data science concepts and programming languages, such as SQL, Python, DAX and PowerQuery.
- Knowledge in database technologies such as Azure SQL, BigQuery, Datastore.
- Hands on experience with data visualisation tools such as PowerBi.
- Ability to work autonomously, make sounds judgements with limited supervision, and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Confident to engage senior engineering and business colleagues to gain support and buy in to Cloud Assurance objectives and to influence thinking