We are currently looking for a Business Capability Analyst to join an existing team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Document the approach to analysis of the gaps current business capability/business processes for controls used for SOX reporting.
- Create and document assessment categories and parameters suitable for use across the organisation
- Lead workshops, document business processes and identify capability gaps
- Contribute to delivery artefacts, including development of scope and plan
- Contribute to project Working groups, workshops and other governance forums as needed
- Demonstrate ‘fit for purpose’ Business Analysis controls are in place to effectively support delivery of projects within the Programme
- Provide evidence that ‘user experience’ has been catered for in all projects in scope.
- Provide evidence of where the role has contributed to embedding of the programme Fundamental Principles.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst with experience of both on waterfall & agile method engagements bringing a mix of varied approaches to the project
- Adept in creating compelling presentations / communications to a range of audiences.
- Methodical and very well organised self-starter; has the ability to take a complex subject and distil into clear messaging to support end users.
- Experience of working in a risk and controls environment
- Experience of working in Financial services/banking sector
- Experience of capability and capacity analysis. Must be able to articulate how they would approach this analysis
- Excellent communicator with ability to take high level requirements and create a suite of low-level requirements
- Able to plan, deliver and document the output of multiple workshops
- Able to map processes (swim lane diagrams) and produce informative documentation readable by multiple audiences with ranges of seniority
- Contributes proactively to updating of project RAID and follows up on actions across multiple teams