We are looking for a Business Analyst with experience of SOX controls and User Access Management.
Role and Responsibilities
- Document the approach to analysis of policies and controls used for User Access Management in SOx reporting
- Review the UAM processes/guidance to identify key risks
- Engage with business and process owners to define a prioritised list of applications and processes to address risks
- Map current SOx controls for User Access Management to external audit and industry standards to establish process/Controls gaps that create risk
- Lead workshops with Business Owners, Application Owners and IT SMEs. Document the business controls required to mitigate the risk
- Assist scoping, defining, planning and traceability of controls
- Contribute to delivery artefacts including the scope and delivery plan
- Contribute to project Working groups, workshops and other governance forums as needed
- Demonstrate ‘fit for purpose’ Business Analysis controls are in place to effectively support delivery of projects within the Programme
- Provide evidence that ‘user experience’ has been catered for in all projects in scope.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Extensive experience as a BA with experience of both on waterfall & agile method engagements bringing a mix of varied approaches to the project
- Adept in creating compelling presentations / communications to a range of audiences
- Methodical and very well organised self-starter; has the ability to take a complex subject and distil into clear messaging to support end users.
- Experience of working in a risk and controls environment,
- Experience of working in Financial services/banking sector
- Experience of SOx Controls experience and must be able to articulate how they would approach this analysis
- Excellent communicator with ability to take high level requirements and create a suite of low-level requirements
- Able to plan, deliver and document the output of multiple workshops
- Able to map processes (swim lane diagrams) and produce informative documentation