We are currently looking for an IAM Business Analyst to join an existing team with one of our financial services clients. The role will be developing and implementing new IAM capabilities, amending and improving existing capabilities, as well as enabling the use of such capabilities across the organisation.
Project is to on-board a number of 3rd parties on to SailPoint. Applicants must have previous experience of 3rd parties identity management or Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM).
This role is a key part of an information and Cyber Security IAM team and provides excellent opportunities to liaise with key external and internal stakeholders while strengthening the Information & Cyber Security function.
- Delivery of required Future Programme IAM activities and any IAM-related projects
- Engaging and being the face of IAM to technical and business people/teams to assist with design and implementation of identity and access management solutions that enable colleagues, customers and vendors to access systems and data while maintaining the principle of least privilege.
- Working within the cloud environment to; provision and deprovision user accounts, create and manage access groups and packages, support configuration of IAM-related tasks
- Contributing to IAM policy and standards
- Defining and improving IAM processes and procedures (simplify ways of working)
- Collaborating with third-party specialist service providers and vendors where necessary to support IAM deliverables
- Providing reports of IAM activities, including various operational metrics and updates for risk and remediation actions.
Skills and Experience
3rd parties identity management or Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM)
- Experience in Information Security
- Business Analyst background with excellent business engagement and requirement gathering skills
- Awareness of IT governance frameworks and standards such as COBIT, ITIL, ISO27001, NIST.
- Experience in / awareness of IAM-related processes
- Enquiring mind who enjoys problem-solving.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to appreciate customer perspective.
- Flexible and able to prioritise multiple activities.