We are currently looking for a Business Analyst with a Cyber Security background to join an existing team with one of our retail banking clients.
The role will involve taking ownership for the requirements' analysis, process design and solution design for a work package, initiative or component of a larger project or product, to realise customer value through excellence and execution. This will be working with the Product Owner or Project Manager to identify and understand the business need, analyse and prioritise the requirements, through to assessing, designing, testing and implementing agreed solutions.
- Working with a team of BAs to analyse technical and business data, determining solutions which will make the greatest difference and add most value
- Being part of a sprint team with your own items of work to progress and report back on
- Partnering with the business areas to understand requirements and define into user stories and seeing them through development, testing, and release into the Live environment
- Contribution to team stand ups and retros and be involved with helping the team continually improve their ways of working
- Collaborate across teams within numerous divisions
- Develop personal capabilities using existing formal and informal training opportunities, while also coaching others as required
- Analyse customer needs and defines and delivers prescribed products by performing designated development/engineering activities using established systems
- Full E2E project delivery, encompassing both business and IT delivery
- Scoping & eliciting/developing/documenting requirements, with experience of translating these to user stories, epics and tasks
- Experience & confidence in running workshops
- Able to convert the complex to the 'simple' - being able to digest technical information and present this in a simplified manner
- Ability and willingness to adapt to technical analysis requirements