We are looking to engage with several Business Analysts for a Global Transformation programme within Third Party Risk Management. Please note these roles are contract and inside IR35 with a minimum duration of 3/6 months.
- Requirements Management, Design, Change Management and Implementation Management
- Translation of business requirements and designs into more detailed functional requirements and designs
- Early change planning and audience analysis through to designing and delivering change interventions.
- Implementation Management
- Ensuring adherence to standard controls and drives teams to achieve compliance
- Managing the change implementation activities, including business readiness assessment, implementation pilot and actual implementation.
- Management requirements traceability through design and delivery.
- Change and Implementation Management
- Risk and Issues Management
- Excellent stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing stakeholders and benefits realization
- Work collaboratively with delivery partners and subject matter experts in gathering, translating and clarifying requirements and defining design options
- Employs an improvement mindset to identify and define issues or problems that are less obvious; participates actively and constructively in brainstorming meetings where problems are discussed and/or resolved
- Brings structure and order to undefined problems and/or large scale problems, making them easier to address and solve
- Uses systemic thinking and creativity in devising solution options
- Evaluates relative costs, benefits and obstacles of potential solutions before implementing
- Articulates or translates complex information in clear, meaningful and structured way to suit audience
- Anticipates issues and risks and acts to mitigate these quickly; handles any unforeseen roadblocks swiftly and effectively
- Thinks ahead to identify potential risks to service or performance and deals with them proactively; effectively manages review processes to identify quality issues early
- Identifies areas of impact on the target operating model and designs activities to mitigate impact